"Catch the Spirit of Learning"
Royal Blue, White, and Kelly Green
The Mission of Spirit Creek Middle School is to educate students to become self-sufficient adults who contribute to their local and global community.
Spirit Creek Middle School is a school community where the quest for excellence is both a motivator and a source of pride. Student learning is our chief priority, and we are united in our efforts to ensure that all students learn at their optimum level of ability. Mutual respect among staff, faculty, and students form a strong foundation for discipline, communication, support, and learning. Our ultimate goal is to help students become self-sufficient adults who contribute to their local and global community; therefore, they will lead productive and rewarding lives.
1. Student learning is our priority and primary focus of all decisions.
2. Educational growth can be encouraged through motivation and high expectations.
3. A safe and orderly environment promotes student learning.
4. Faculty, staff, and the community share the responsibility for promoting student success.
5. Tolerance is developed through the teaching of understanding and respect for all people and cultures.
6. Curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices should emphasize problem solving skills while incorporating a variety of learning activities related to the real world to accommodate all learners.