Thank you for visiting my web page. I am excited to teach your child and look forward to a great year!
- Homework is assigned practice to help reinforce and master content and must be completed in a timely manner to ensure student success.
- It is the responsibility of the student to write homework assignments in their agenda on a daily basis.
- Students are expected to review material regularly and to study for upcoming quizzes and tests.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check the absentee folder for missed work immediately upon returning to school.
- Students have ONE day for each day they were absent to make-up missed work. After that day, any missing assignments will be entered as a ZERO until they are received.
- Special circumstances will be taken into consideration and must be discussed and approved by Mrs. Cox.
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Ready to Learn
A 90 - 100
B 80 - 89
C 75 - 79
D 70 - 74
F < 70
"Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
Mrs. Nishayla L. Cox
Tutoring will be held on Mondays & Tuesdays from 4:00 - 5:00pm. Students will need to complete the sign up form to register.
When assigned, students and parents will be notified 24 hours in advance. Detention is held Monday through Friday from 7:30 - 8:30am or 4:15 - 5:30pm
Homeroom/3rd & 6th Block @b648dfe
4th Block @9cd67k
5th Block @df7k278