Welcome to a World of Reading and Writing!
New Information: During this time we will be doing Distant Learning. It is important to sign up for Remind App for any updates about assignments.
Childs Homeroom: @vchilds1
Rosado's Homeroom: @vchilds 4
You may also do this by text: text 81010 to vchilds1
Text 81010 to vchilds4
⇐ Langauge Arts: You received a reading packet. Also located under Distant Learning Materials
- Please read at least 2 chapters per week.
- Continue to work on the questions that goes with that chapter.
- The whole packet is due whenever you return.
- Our first mini quiz on the book will be next Friday March 27.
- Writing will be incorporated also.
- All of this will be on Microsoft Office- Teams.
- The qustions will be based on the classwork packet and is only 10 questions on chapters 1-4.
ELA Video Conferences Directions
- Select the Distant Learning Dates & Times Tab on this webpage
- Click on the Calendar Date
- Click on the information shown in the calendar date to see the name list and details
- Find your name in the group
- Follow directions by clicking on the link and putting in the code.
- Bring Reading Worksheets to the Video Conferences
Social Studies: All Social Studies Distant Learning is on USA Test Prep due April 3, 2020
Mrs. V. Smalls-ChildsChildVi@boe.richmond.k12.ga.usGrade(s):7thSubject(s):Language Arts & Social Studies