Phone: 706-796-4939 (W) 706-589-1783 (C)
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. in Elementary Education- South Carolina State University (95) Masters of Education- Cambridge College (00) Specialist in Curriculum and Instruction with a Leadership License- Lincoln Memorial University (05)
Mrs. Zandra Collier
My name is Zandra Collier and I am your child's 4th grade teacher for this 2018-2019 school year. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with such amazing students and parents! I have great expectations for every student and I know this will be a very successful year for everyone!!
I am an Augusta native and a proud product of the Richmond County School System. I graduated from Richmond Academy, received my Bachelor of Science from South Carolina State University, Masters in Early Childhood from Cambridge College and Specialist in Leadership from Lincoln Memorial. I have been married for 18 years and a mother of 2. (Jalen and Zaniyah) I have been teaching for 22 years and this is my 7th year here at Windsor Spring.
Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Building a world-class school system through education, collaboration, and innovation.
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will create a world-class, globally competitive school system where all students will graduate and are college/career ready.
- Every person has a right to a quality education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
- Every person can learn.
- Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.
- A safe, healthy, and orderly environment is essential to learning.
- Communication is the key to understanding among people.