Vision, Mission, & Beliefs
Vision: The vision of the Warren Road Elementary School Counseling Program is for all students to develop equitable academic, career, social, and personal strengths that will enable them to be high school graduates who are prepared for life beyond the classroom.
Mission: The mission of the Warren Road Elementary School Counseling Program is to provide comprehensive and developmentally-appropriate counseling services to all students. We achieve this by focusing on the needs and interests of students while incorporating invaluable input from teachers, administrators, parents, and other stakeholders. We strive to educate the whole child through teaching, learning, collaboration, and innovation, and thereby enhance students' academic, career, social, and personal development.
Beliefs: The school counselor at Warren Road Elementary School believes that…
- every student can learn, and every student can succeed.
- every student should have access to and opportunity for a high-quality education.
- every student should graduate from high school prepared for postsecondary opportunities.
- every student should have access to a comprehensive school counseling program.
- effective school counseling is a collaborative process involving school counselors, students, families, teachers, administrators, other school staff, and education stakeholders.
- school counselors are leaders in the school, district, state, and nation.
- comprehensive school counseling programs promote and enhance student academic, career, and social/emotional outcomes.