AP Biology Summer Assignment 2020-2021
Open the link to the article below:
The article contains research information about the Coronavirus not being man made. Read the article and write or type a summary(1 page minimum) over the findings in the article. Include the following in your summary:
1. Misconceptions about the Coronavirus
2. Special features or characteristics about the virus that makes it unique
3. Your opinion about the virus and its origins
4. Clues that the virus is not human-made
5. How evolution played a role in the viruses defense against an immune system
6. Closing statement about your thoughts on how to help stop the virus given the article information.
Link to writting a summary:
Please email with any questions about this assisgnment, have a great summer and be safe.
Distance learning Information:
- Your assignments will be updated weekly on USA Test Prep during the break.
- My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, you can also message me through USA Test Prep.
- All grade from USA Test Prep will be put into Infinite Campus for the 4th Nine Weeks.
I graduated from Angelo State University in Texas with a teacher certification in life sciences and recieved my masters degree from the University of Texs at Arlington in science curriculum and instructions. I have been teaching for the past 11 years in Texas and in Georgia, my wife works for the athletic department at Augusta University as the Assistanct AD for Athletics and Compliance.
Daniel WhetselScience Instructor (Biology & Environmental Science)Phone: email@example.com
Power Point Notes
Video Reviews for EOC
Biomolecules and Enzymes:
Mon. - Friday (2:45pm - 3:15pm)