Factoring trinomials by grouping WS (assigned 1.13): click here
Binomial Expansion WS (assigned 1.9.19): click here
Roller Coaster Project:
Video: click here
- I can identify a polynomial expression.
- I can add, subtract, and multiply polynomials.
- I can define the Binomial theorem and compute combinations.
- I can apply the Binomial theorem to expand (x+y)n.
- I can explain the connection between Pascal’s Triangle and the determination of the coefficients in the expansion of (x+y)n.
- I can rewrite rational expressions using inspection or by long or synthetic division.
- I can build a function using different functions and arithmetic operations in context.
- I can compose functions.
- I can solve an equation of the form f(x) = c for a simple functions f that has an inverse and write an expression for the inverse.
- Interpret values of an inverse function from multiple representations given the inverse.