STEM Club Grades 3-5
What is STEM Club Purpose?
Belair’s STEM Club is committed to empowering students to be independent problem-solvers and critical thinkers using hands-on activities that are both fun and challenging. Students will learn critical skills, such as working cooperatively while learning about science, technology, engineering, and math that will help prepare them for their future. Students we will working in teams to explore a problem that will be presented to them.
What are the STEM Club Goals?
- Learning to work cooperatively with others to complete task and solve problems using critical thinking skills.
- To increase knowledge and application of STEM content and processes.
- Grade 3-5 - Teacher recommendation - Maintain passing grade average in all subjects
- Write a paragraph (5 Sentences) describing how you can contribute to working with others to solve problems related to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Limit to 20 students total -Must be picked up on time (No Later than 5:25)
Every Tuesday after school from 4:30-5:15 in Room 620.
Any questions Please Contact: Mrs. Ashley Exantus email@example.com