American Civics and Government
Studying our nation’s government includes examining real-time events that involve our government. Therefore, each student will be required to provide a current event weekly.
Rules and Expectations:
* The article and summary are due each Friday.
* The article may be from a newspaper, magazine, or a creditable on-line news outlet. The article cannot be more than one month old.
* The article must be submitted with the summary. If printing capabilities are not possible at home, email the article to Mrs. Cox (email@example.com) no later than 5:00pm of the Wednesday before it is due.
* The summary is to be written in paragraph form and include the following:
*Who is involved?
*What is taking place? When?
*Who does this affect?
*How is this related to either our current topic of study or a past topic of study?
*The title of the article, the author, the date of publication, and the name of the publication.
* The summary may be typed or neatly handwritten.