BLACK HISTORY REHEARSALSMonday 1/27: 3:45-5:30 (Walk-through)Tuesday 1/28: 3:45-6:00 (Perform through)Wednesday 1/29: 3:45-6:00 (Cue to Cue)Thursday 1/30: 4-6 (Full Tech)Friday 1/31: 4-7 (Dress One)Monday 2/3: 4:15-6 (Dress Two)Tueday 2/4: Shows at 4:00 and 7:00Wednesday 2/5: Bus-in Shows at 10:00 and 12:00Working in class on medley for "The Wiz" for Black History. 1/13/2020
MT exam guidelines amd rubric
RUBRIC FOR MUSICAL THEATRE EXAM
- Believable character(s) and commits to chosen circumstances________40 pts
- Use of space to create environment_____________________________10 pts
- Vocals: musicality, pitch, styling within character _____________20 pts
- Movement reflects character(gesturing, blocking choices)_______10 pts
- Overall self-direction (Effort, preparedness, creativity, any added technical elements)________20 pts.
WRITTEN REQUIREMENTS FOR MAIN ASSIGNED SONG:
- Typed character sketch of the character(s) you are portraying. Full page.
- A brief summary of what has just happened before the song’s placement in the show. The basic back story.
- Subtext written in a different color ink above your lyrics. (TYPED)
- Blocking notated as well.
- Any monologues , dream ballet actions or 16 bar lyrics.( TYPED)
a place for YOU!!!!!!
Beginning year solos begin Tuesday, August 13th!
Georgia Theater Conference TBA