GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All students must wear sneakers or athletic shoes to participate in the class activity. No sandals, boots, flats or dress shoes.
2. It is recommended that female students wear shorts under a dress or skirt.
3, Only one person is allowed in the restroom at a time.
4. Students must abide by all activity/game rules.
5. Good sportsmanship will be a priority.
6. Students must abide by all emergency drill procedures. Students must walk and remain quiet during these drills.
COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Students must maintain social distancing at all times.
2, When students enter the gym they must sit on their designated numbered spot.
3, Students must remain in their designated numbered spot unless told otherwise.
4. Students must ask permission to use the restroom.
5. Students are not allowed to share equipment.
6. All equipment must stay in the designated areas unless told otherwise.
7. All equipment must be sanitized after each use, Students will stand in their designated area holding their equipment until Coach cleans it. Once cleaned they will place the equipment on the floor and line up in one of the class pick up spots.
8. The students must wash/sanitize their hands before leaving class.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION GRADES
Grades in P.E. are based upon participation, effort, enthusiasm and sportsmanship. Students are schedule for 18 classes per 9 week grading period. Students may loose up to 4 points per class for not actively participating and giving 100% effort during class. Medical excuses, illness and injury are exempt from point deductions.