My name is Mrs. John and I will be your 4th grade TDP (Talent Development) Teacher this year. I am so excited to be a part of this amazing TDP team and I am looking forward to increasing your child's love for learning and character building!
Just a few fun facts about me:
- I'm originally from Canada, born and raised!!!
- My experience with teaching started out with Speech Therapy and then moved on to Special Education and now to General Education! I am so passionate about teaching and working with children is a huge desire of mine!
- I am also a Wedding/Family Photographer! It is my absolute favorite hobby :)
- I love Korean BBQ, if you haven't tried it, YOU MUST!!
- I play the guitar and workout like crazy!!
I know transitions can be hard for students, but rest assured I'm here to support your child's education in the best way possible and help meet their individual goals!! My door is always open and I would love to meet with you especially if you have any questions or concerns!
My planning period is from 9:45-10:30 so feel free to make an appointment with me to conference about your child. You can also reach me at: 706-469-4822 OR my email is: email@example.com
Reminders: Weekly Progress Reports will be going out Bi-weekly
Thank you and looking forward to a great semester!! :)
4th Grade Talent Development Teacher
Tutoring is by appointment only