Welcome to Intro to Cybersecurity!!!
Click on the link below to navigate through the course:
- In class students: https://rcboe.instructure.com/courses/77710
- 5th Period In-class: 5th Period Canvas Page
- Online Academy 7th Period: https://rcboe.instructure.com/courses/86482
- Online Academy 2nd Period: https://rcboe.instructure.com/courses/86478
Download Canvas Student App!! Google Playstore or Apple Store
Remind Code: 72c42e
2nd Period/7th Period Students Download Mircosoft Teams to join class!!!!!!
Intro to Cybersecurity
Class Time: Mondays 9:05-10:00 (2nd Period)
Microsoft Teams: JOIN HERE!!!!!!!!!
Microsoft Teams: JOIN HERE!!!!!!!!
Face-to-Face: M-F 4th and 5th Period
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Computer Science and Technology B.P.S. Business and Management Network+ CompTIA Security+ CompTIA CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional
Mr. Cory Hickson
The information below provides a brief overview of my professional IT and Cyber Security experience.
I recently retired from the United States Army in 2014. I served as an Information Technology Specialist. Through my military career, I gained instructional classroom studies from the Cisco Academy at Fort Gordon, GA, Network Defender School at Fort Gordon, GA, Microsoft Academy at Fort Gordon, GA and Electronic Warfare School at Ft. Sill, Ok. I received my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Technology and also a Bachelor's degree in Business and Management from Excelsior College, NY.
I served in various IT positions:
- White House Communication in Washington D.C.
- Systems Administrator at Network Enterprise Technologies Command, AZ.
- Network Administrator at U.S. Army Network Enterprise Center.
Information Technology and Cyber Security are and will continue to be a significant priority for me as technology continues to progress.