Teacher's 2019-2020 Motto:
"Grow by taking ownership of your own learning even when no one is looking. You will naturally become successful and a life long learner.
- Ms. Mack, Engineering, Drafting, and Technology Teacher, Technology Student Association/TSA Advisor
LEVEL UP to Professional Habits: Every Wednesday is Wear-It-Wednesday at ARJ!!!
3 Business Casual Categories
Category 1. Tops - Button downs, golf shirt, blouse (NO T'S WITHOUT A BLAZER OR SWEATER, NO DENIM, NO HOODIE, OR NO TRACK JACKET)
Category 2. Bottoms - black, khaki, blue, gray, or color dress pants (NO DENIM/JEANS, NO JOGGER, NO SWEATPANTS)
Category 3. Shoes - one/two-tone shoes in neutral colors/canvas/dri-fit stretch/leather shoe (NO MULTI-COLOR ATHLETIC/SPORTS SHOE)
pictured below: student participants in Ms. Mack's classes for Wear-It-Wednesday
LOG IN TO...... Google Classroom daily to review instructions and submission requirements!!!
!!!!Congrats to the Highest Averages for Q2 in:
3D Modeling and Analysis - Alexandria Owens, Senior
Intro to Drafting and Design - Carter Evans, Freshman
Survey of Engineering Graphics - Adam Ennafil-Massa, Sophomore
Foundations of Engineering - Nikkolus Campbell, Sophomore
Engineering Concepts - Owen Cameron, Sophmore
Use Google Classroom Daily for Assignments, Instructions, and Submissions.
- Late work must be turned in within 10 days of the original assignment date! (-5 Points per day deducted off the grade)
- Makeup Work must be completed within 10 days of returning to school for excused/unexcused absences!!!
- Q1 PPS Scores will be averaged with Q2 PPS!!!
- Use Google Classroom daily!!!
Important Q3 Dates for ALL Preps!
- Mandatory Wear-It-Wednesday counts for professionalism/participation grade (15%) - Every Wednseday through May!
January - February: Event Projects and Presentations on February 21st (individual and teams)
March - EOPA Review and/or Unit Book Studies
April - Spring Portfolio Submissions that includes CAD Drawings, CAD Operator's Workshops, and Virtual Mentoring Lab Interviews
May - Exam Reviews