Degrees and Certification:
Bachelor of Arts in English Rhetoric and Composition
Master of Business Administration
Tutoring: Mondays, 2:45- 3:30 or by appointment
Grade(s): 10th, 12th
Subject(s): 10th grade Literature and Composition, British Literature
10th grade Literature- @cf93c8c
British Literature- @2hg3bh
Parent Group- @jsmithlit
Hello Everyone! I am excited to be joining your students at Hephzibah High School for the 2020-2021 school year. I look forward to sharing my love of reading and writing with my students. This year we will be exploring texts that will take us back in time, catapult us to different cultures and experiences, and relate concepts in novels and stories to our current lives. I cannot wait to get to know you all and delve into various writing styles, authors, and most importantly your writing style and creativity in and out of the classroom. This year may have challenging moments but overall it will be a great year as we work together to explore literature one page at a time!
Ms. Jasmine Smith
- Students that failed Quarter 3 can find their grade recovery assignments on Blended Learning (Edgenuity) on Launchpad.
- Students and parents will need to sign the Grade Recovery Contract for the failed course.
- If you failed Q3, but were not assigned grade recovery, let me know asap.
- Please contact me as soon as you complete all the assigned items, so that I may update your grade.
- Deadline for completing Q3 grade recovery is FRIDAY, APRIL 16.
- F2F students will recieve assignments in the classroom.
- However, due to quarentine and interruptions in instruction, all assignments and literary texts may also be found on Canvas.
- If you cannot find your class on Canvas, let me know as soon as possible.
- It is the responsibility of the student to complete any missing assignments.
- I am not requiring textbook checkout due to the absence of lockers this year.
- However, if you would prefer a book, you may pick them up in the Media Center.
- All literary texts may be found on Canvas