Welcome to the Tutt Middle School Guidance Department webpage. We are dedicated to providing quality services to improve student academic, social, and emotional well being.Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
Guidance Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Contact Information:Mrs. Priyambada GiriData SpecialistEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (706) 737-7288 ext: 2806School CounselorEmail: email@example.comPhone: (706) 737-7288 ext: 2808For 2020-2021 School Calendar, Click here
The School Choice application period for the 2021-2022 school year began on November 1, 2020:
- The deadline to complete applications for magnet schools & specialized programs is January 8, 2021.
- Click here to view more information about our Magnet Schools.
- Click here to view more information about our Specialized Programs.
- Additionally, we are accepting applications for House Bill 251. The deadline for this application is May 1, 2021. Click here for more information on House Bill 251.
- ALL applications for Magnet School, Specialized School, or House Bill 251, click here.
For applications, click here