Welcome Parents and Students to Ms. Jordan's 1st Grade Class of Lion Cubs!
- This is my sixth year teaching at Lamar Milledge Elementary.
- I have been in the education profession for eight years- 6.5 years in Georgia and 1.5 years in Indiana.
- I am an army brat but claim Augusta as home. (You most likely won't be able to guess my "accent!" My mother is from the Virgin Islands and my dad is from Gary, Indiana.) I am the oldest of four children and the auntie to a puggle dog named Omi.
- I love to sing and dance, and I am a volunteer coach for the Pop Warner South Augusta Hawks.
- I have always wanted to be a teacher since I was six-years-old, and I am super happy to be teaching your child, our lion cub!
Altricia Jordan706-737-7262Grade(s): 1st Grade TeacherSubject(s): math, English/ Language Arts, science, health and social studiesParent conferences can be scheduled daily for 2:30- 3:00.Tutoring will begin in September. Dates and times TBA