What to expect in the classroom...
- Instruction will be accessed predominantly through an electronic device (cell phone, laptop, tablet, desktop)
- instruction will be delivered face-to-face
- students will be given a paper copy of assignments and asked to submit answers electronically to cut down on hand to hand interactions.
- students will be required to submit assignments via email and Canvas platform and other specified forms.
- The link below gives students a guide to Zoom and Microsoft teams meetings
- Zoom and Microsoft Teams Guidelines
First day of school, September the 8th!
Due to COVID-19, we are making every effort to keep our students safe as well as continue educating our students. Each student will receive face to face instruction and will be allowed to ask questons to remain connected. The difference is answers how students will answer and submit their answers to assignments. Students will be submit assignments electronically to limit oral communication. Students will be set up in Canvas studio, Breakout teams and other discussion platforms to have discussions. This is an additional measure I'm taking to reduce the risk of contamination. Students will be able to complete assignments via Canvas, and email submissions. Adjustments will be made based on student need and technology accessiblity.