During the time we are out, students will be engaging in distance learning so that they do not fall behind.
Expectations for Distance Learning will be as follows:
- Students and parents can contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through ClassDoJo between the hours of 8am-4pm/Mon.-Fri
- Assignments will be given daily or weekly with due dates for expected completion on
- online.testroom.com/Microsoft Forms/Edgenuity, Microsoft Word and/or Khan Academy.
- We will utilize the platforms above for assignment submission.
- Students be sure to complete assigned work in the time allotted. I will be monitoring your progress daily.
Khan Academy Classroom codes
Simmons' Math Class: W6XDVCAW
Frost's Math Class: E44C3SDV
Welcome Back To School
Welcome to sixth grade at C. T. Walker Magnet School. My name is
Mrs. Simmons and I am so excited to be your teacher! We are
going to have so much fun together this year and learn a lot
of new things. I hope you have been enjoying the summer
break and making lots of memories. I cannot wait to hear
about them. We will get to know each other throughout the year.Mrs. Corliss Simmons6th Grade Math7th Grade Language Artssimmoco@boe.richmond.k12.ga.us(706) 823-6950