Distant Learning Expectations for Algebra 1AMarch 17th to May 1st
ALGEBRA 1A and ALGEBRA 1A SUPPORT ASSIGNMENTS FREDENBERG
Students will need to complete Edgenuity Assignments in Launchpad. Here are the directions to get to Launchpad and Edgenuity. Launchpad works on laptops, computers, tablets, and phones.
- Go to Langford’s Homepage
- Click on Launchpad
- Login using Computer Username and Password
- Click on Blended Learning Edgenuity
- Each day students will need to login and complete assignments.
- Students will get a participation grade of 100 for logging each day.
- Students will need to complete assignments for Unit 1a and Unit 1b
- Students need to email me questions they have on assignments daily and will receive a grade of 100 for participation.
- Students will need to complete quizzes in Unit 1a and Unit 1b (Each will count as a quiz grade and if not completed will be a zero)
-Overview of Transformations
-Rotations with Coordinate Plane
- Congruence and Transformations
- Dilations in Coordinate Plane
- Similarity and Transformations
- Parallel Lines Cut by Transversal
- Sum of Interior Angles of a Triangle
- Exterior Angles of a Triangle
Students will need complete Unit 1a and Unit 1b Unit Tests. (Each will count as a Test grade and if not completed will be a zero)
Please email me with any questions you may have regarding the assignments you are working on. Each time you email me you will receive a 100 for participation in class.
Algebra 1A and Algebra 1A Support
Office Hours M- F 9am to 4pm* Additional Notes, Videos and Examples can be found in office 365 through launch pad under class notebook.Students email me daily with questions you have on assignments to receive a 100 for a participation gradeI will also have remind setup for reminders of what is due each day.Text: 81010 Message: @frededeorhttp://rmd.at/fredede
Ms. Deborah Fredenberg, Masters in Arts in Teaching, Bachelors in Business Administration with Emphasis in Marketing and Minor in ManagementEmail:firstname.lastname@example.orgGrade(s): 7thSubject(s): Math