Spanish II (Jan 21-31)
TO SEE DAILY WORK CLICK ON CALENDAR TO THE LEFT!!!
Things we are working on the next weeks
- Mia Rutina Diaria Master Vocabulary List
ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS: STANDARD / CATEGORY
- How can I use cognates to understand a reading selection?
- How do I describe what I do to get ready for a special event?
- What cognates can help me describe my daily routine?
- How do I describe my daily routine?
- What are “reflexive verbs”? How are they different from regular verbs?
- How do I conjugate reflexive verbs?
- How do I express possession?
- What are the uses of “ser” and “estar” in Spanish?
- How do I use possessive adjectives to emphasize a statement?
- What are some cultural perspectives on clothing in Spanish-speaking countries and the U.S.A.?
- What consonants change their sounds in Spanish?
Name Margaret WrightEmail: Wrighma1@boe.richmond.k12.ga.usGrade(s): 9-12Subject(s): Spanish I. II