Service Learning at RCTCM
- RCTCM students are required to complete 4 hrs of community service hours a month.
- Community Service hour papers must be turned on the first Friday of each month.
- Community Service hour papers can be printed from the RCTCM home page or be picked up from the RCTCM front office.
- Community Service hours are calculated as part of student's nine weeks average.
- All parent - teacher conferences are helf after school between 3:10 and 3:45.
- Please schedule your parent teacher conference through Mrs. Bowman in the front office.
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Holt's Bio
I have been teaching in the Richmond County School System since 1988. Most of my teaching experience comes from working with middle school students for twenty-five years. In coming to work at RCTCM, the students are eager to learn and teachers are hardworking and professional. I look forward to continuing my service with Richmond County School System at RCTCM.
Technololgy Specialist - Lesley University
Educational Leadership - Troy State University
BBA - Augusta College
Marketing Eduation - UGA
PECE Certification - UGA
A student who uses a cell phone or other electronic device for non-instructional purposes during class will have the device taken and will lose the opportunity to use the device in class that day. The device will be returned to the student at the end of the day. Upon the second occurrence, a parent or guardian will be notified of the student's improper use of the device and the parent or guardian will be asked to pick up the device by the teacher. This will mean the student will not be allowed to us the device in class again for any reason.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in the matter.
Robin D. Holt
Mrs. Robin D. HoltEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool Phone - 706-823-5580Cell Phone -706-414-9040Grade(s): 9th - 12thSubject(s):Introduction to Business & TechnologyYAP/WBL CoordinatorFBLA Adviser