I'm Rhontina Burroughs, Title 1 Parent Liaison for Glenn Hills Elementary. My job is to serve as a link between school and home. This page will provide you access to services and information to assist in meeting the educational needs of our students here at GHES.Rhontina BurroughsTitle: Paraprofessional/Title I Parent Involvement LiaisonPhone: 706.796-4942
Glenn Hills Elementary Mission Statement
The mission of Glenn Hills Elementary School is to create a world-class school where students can flourish academically while developing character traits that will prepare them to become lifelong learners.
Glenn Hills Elementary Vision Statement
G.H.E.S. will educate all students at his or her maximum potential to ensure that they are self-sufficient, responsible, cooperative and caring members of society.
GHES Title I Annual Parent Involvement Meeting
Tuesday, September 26th @ 5:30 pm
What is 21St Century After School?
- 21st Century After School is an extended day program that provides extra educational and enrichment activities for students at no cost to families!
- Students receive skill-based tutoring and homework help each night.
- A variety of recreational games, cultural activities, and special events round out the after school time.
Who Can Enroll in School After School?
- The 21st Century Program is open to any 1st - 5th grade student who attends Glenn Hills Elementary School.
- Targeted participants include all students who are not meeting state standards and need additional tutoring assistance
- How Do I Enroll My Student in School After School?
It’s easy! Just call 706.796.4942 or stop by Ms. Burroughs Parent Involvement Designee. Once the completed form is received, you will be notified when your student can begin the program.
- In the operation of child feeding programs, no child will be discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, age or disability.
- The Program will begin on September 25th, 2017. Enrollment is limited