The Last Month ARJ is Focused on: 3 Rs - REDO, REMEDIATE, & RESUBMIT for students!
Please contact me, Mrs. Godbee, via email if you're Missing/Incomplete/Make-Up any class assignments for any of my classes this 4th nine weeks!
ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS AND PARENTS:
- All distance learning assignments will be posted by Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- If you have not already done so, please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions. Please check Schoology, my email, and Remind for announcements about deadlines and assignments or messages.
- I am available Monday-Friday from 8AM to 4PM to answer questions via email. I will check and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- All assignments will be completed through 7th-Edgenuity/Email, 9th-Schoology/Remind and 11th/12th-NHAnow/Remind. Access this through Launchpad.
- These platforms will allow students and teachers to communicate and collaborate in a safe and structured manner while also ensuring students meet content mastery. This will allow direct access to instructional content, and the ability to electronically submit work
- These tools and resources will support the high levels of communication, collaboration, and creativity required in today’s classroom while preparing students for the skills they’re going to need in the future.
Mrs. LaQuida Godbee
'SPRING BREAK TIME'
April 6 - APRIL 13, 2020
A.R. Johnson Magnet School
HOME OF THE 'PANTHERS'
2019-2020 School Year!!Health Information Management-Medical Office please go to Applied Education System for assignments!&Introduction to Healthcare Scienceplease go to Schoology for assignments!&7th Grade Health Science Classesplease go to Edgenuity for assignments!
Building a world-class school system through education, collaboration, and innovation.
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will create a world-class, globally competitive school system where all students will graduate and are college/career ready.
Every person has a right to a quality education.
Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
Every person can learn.Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.A safe, healthy, and orderly environment is essential to learning.Communication is the key to understanding among people.