Welcome to Mrs. Self's (Formerly Ms.Lee) 7th Grade Classroom Family!
Welcome to our fabulous classroom family where each of us is valued, loved, encouraged, and validated.
We'll have a great time as we dive into the wonderful world of Reading & Writing.
Check out the Teacher Welcome Video to the Left to meet Mrs. Self!
Textbook/ Packet pickup @ Pine Hill: Jan 11-13
Microsoft Teams meetingJoin on your computer or mobile appClick here to join the meeting
Click the Link below to meet With Mrs. Self EVERY Monday & Wednesday @9am
Meeting Agenda 1/21/2021 - 9AM
3. Class Work Until Jan 26- Canvas OR Packet4. Weekly Meeting Times on Teams:
- Welcome- Welcome back and Happy New Year!
- Let's Get in Touch! -
- Add me on Remind: @mleeelar
- Code to our Join Microsoft Team 01147A-ELA-Self : wf8ek8a
- Check Your Email Weekly! - Missing Assignments and Grade Communication
- Updates about School
- Back to Face to Face- Jan 26
- 9am Every Monday & Wednesday
- Updates, Activities, Missing Work, & Help
Contact Mrs. Self on The Remind App: @mleeelar
Helpful Resources this year:
Miss LeeEmail: email@example.comGrade(s): 7thSubject(s): Language Arts & Social StudiesSchedule:8:30 - 9:00 Breakfast9:00-9:15 Homeroom9:15-10:15 1st10:15-11:15 2nd11:15-11:45 3rd11:45-1:15 Connections/PE1:25-2:25 3rd period continued and Lunch2:15-3:15 4th PeriodTutoring: Tuesdays after 4pm by Appointment.Note: Parent conferences are held on Thursdays from 11:20-12:30. Please contact our Guidance Department for an appointment, 706-592-3730.