P-EBT information


Here is the link to apply for P-EBT.  You will need your student's GTID (State ID) Number.  Below are the steps to acquire the GTID Number using the Infinite Campus parent portal.

1. Login to your parent portal.

2. Select "Reports" on the left-hand legend.

3. Select "Report Card."

4. State ID is located in the top right corner.