6th Grade Immunization Requirements
All students entering 6th grade are required to meet the following (no new immunization requirements since 2007):
- Have two (2) doses of Measles vaccine, two (2) doses of Mumps vaccine, and one (1) dose of Rubella vaccine or laboratory proof of immunity against Measles, Mumps or Rubella.
- Have two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documentation of disease or laboratory proof of immunity.
- Is your child up-to-date on their Hepatitis B, Polio, Tdap, Meningococcal and HPV vaccines? Contact your child's pediatrician or health care provider to receive any needed vaccinations and to obtain the Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231).
7th Grade Immunization Requirements
All students entering 7th grade (Students born on or after January 1, 2002) are required to meet the following:
- Have one (1) dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccine.
- Have one (1) dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine.