School Information


What if I don't live on post and I still want my student to attend Freedom Park (you must be active duty, DOD civilian, or retired military)?

If you are active duty, a DOD civilian, or retired military, but you don't live on post you must contact the central office to request a zone exemption @ (706) 826-1000

What are my student's grades?

You may log on to Infinite Campus to view your student's grades. Infinite Campus also allows you check whether or not your student has received a tardy or an absence. Please click here for instructions for how to create an account. Already have an account? Please click here to access the information.