Parents: Please Read
Parents of Online Students: Please Read
DFA Online Student Class Expectations
1. Please strictly adhere to the Davidson Fine Arts Code of Conduct and the DFA Student Handbook.
2. Attendance will be taken daily.
3. Please mute your mics when you login and be prepared for the class.
4. Please sit in a room by yourself to limit distractions.
5. Please sit at a table or desk.
6. Place a name card on your desk.
7. Everyone is expected to follow the dress code.
8. Use the raise your hand or chat feature if you have questions
9. Report to class on time. Tardies will be recorded.
10. Assignments should be posted by the due date.