Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- The earliest you may drop your child off is 7:45 a.m.
- Car riders and walkers must enter the car rider line which is located on the side street off Richmond Avenue in front of the school.
- If students have not arrived by 8:20, parents will need to park in the back of the school, on the playground, or on a side street that does not have a cone or yellow curb. Parents must enter the building with their child and sign them in.
- Students will not be allowed to be signed out after 3:00 p.m.
- We do not accept changes over the phone as to how your child comes home each day. Please make sure you write a note to the teacher or fax a note to our office by 1:00 p.m. The fax number is 706-481-1814.