Good evening Wildcats
It is almost impossible to believe that this is our last weekly call of the school year. This has been an amazing school year! Here are your updates for the week ahead.
1) A reminder that all library fines must be cleared before a report card can be mailed. If you have received a fine notice for a library or textbook, please make sure to clear that fine so that the report card does not have to be held.
2) A reminder to send in a self addressed stamped envelop to your child's HR teacher.
3) Report cards that are not mailed will be available to pick up after 12 o'clock noon on May 26th. The office will close at 3:45 that day.
4) The last day of school is Wednesday May 24th.
5) Reminder to 8th grade students and parents that Honor's Night will be held at 6pm on Tuesday. Dress is Sunday best but please ensure that students are in dress code.
6) Reminder that all medicines must be picked up by a parent. Medicine should not be left at the school over the summer and it can not be sent home with students. If your child takes medication or has medication at the school, please plan on picking up that medication.
7) Any remaining yearbooks are on sale for $45 dollars. A table is set up at each grade level's honor's day. However, once they are sold out there can be no additional orders.
8) We are still waiting for all of the Milestones scores to come in. Your child's milestone's score will be sent home with the end of the year report card if the score is in before May 25th.
9) We encourage all students to continue to work on I ready in ELA and Math throughout the summer. Middle school students will have access to Edgenuity and have been assigned special summer work to continue their growth.
10) All students will have summer work, as that is an magnet school expectation. These assignment were discussed with students during their step up day and copies will be on the website by the end of the week. Supply list will also be posted.
11) Parents please remind your students that dress code and behavioral expectations are still the same during these last days. Please reinforce this with your students so that we have a smooth last few days.
Thank you for sharing your students with us this year. Have a great night.