The James M. & Erma T. Freemont Foundation will award thousands of dollars in scholarships for the 2017-18 academic year.
Applications are now being accepted from graduating high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate school students. The deadline is February 3, 2017.
We would be honored if you would distribute this scholarship information to any qualified students at your school. They may apply for the Freemont Foundation Scholarship Program by visiting the website atFreemontFoundation.com/scholarships.
The application for high school students for your use and distribution can be found directly by clicking HERE.
Please feel free to contact us at info@FreemontFoundation.com if there are any questions.
Joi Freemont, DDS
Chairperson, Board of Directors
Two scholarships valued at $1,000 each will be awarded to two deserving seniors attending Title I schools.
The application deadline is November 15, 2016. You may find more information on the GCEL’s website, http://www.gcel.org/scholarship.html .
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria for consideration of the GCEL scholarship:
- Submit verification of enrollment as a senior in a Georgia Title I School for the 2016-2017 school year,
- Submit completed GCEL, Inc. scholarship package,
- Submit essay stating applicant's future goals,
- Submit verification of grade point average of 2.5 or higher,
- Submit official high school transcript,
- Submit one letter of recommendation,
- Submit verification of SAT or ACT scores, and
- Submit proof of acceptance of enrollment to a college, university, or technical school no later than September 30, 2017
If you have any questions, please contact Janine Gregory, GCEL President, at email@example.com, or Joanna Gittens-Summerow, GCEL Scholarship Chairperson, at Joanna.Summerow@bcsdk12.net.