How we use grades:
- To provide students with helpful feedback for success and growth
- To provide teachers with information to review and plan lessons
- To provide parents with information to support their children’s learning
1. Grades should be based on what students have learned and know
2. Grades should be fair.
3. Grades should be clear and consistent
4. Grades should be timely and provide helpful feedback
5. Grades should support learning
The complete grading policy is available for review.