The mission of the Instructional Resource team is to provide essential and quality resources across all content areas that support instruction and allow for equitable access for all students.
- coordinates and facilitates the adoption of new instructional resources
- carries out the ordering of resources
- ensures all schools have the necessary inventory for all students to have required resources
- provides guidance on the cataloging, distribution, and inventorying of resources
- maintains the Destiny database of resource/textbook records
- provides inventory and accountability reports for all school sites
- facilitates the vetting process for all instructional software
Instructional Resources - Textbooks
DISTRICT ADOPTED TEXTBOOKS
Consumables and non-consumables.ONLINE TEXTBOOKS
Login through your Classlink Launchpad account.
Contact your teacher for the online access code.