Welcome to the Department of Budget and Finance
Budgeting, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Payroll, School Accounting,
Financial and Grant Accounting
Employees, please sign in to see all information.
Purpose and Role of Budget and Finance Department
- Effective management and use of financial resources by providing budgeting, payroll, and accounting support to Schools, Employees, and Departments.
Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Building a globally competitive school system that educates the whole child through teaching, learning, collaboration, and innovation
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will provide an equitable education for all students to prepare them for life beyond the classroom.
- Every person can learn and has the right to a quality education.
- Students thrive in a positive climate and culture where they are respected and all ideas are accepted.
- Effective communication is the key to understanding among people.
- Excellence in education is a collaborative effort and shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
Richmond County School System believes that Departments should routinely monitor their effectiveness through measurable outcomes and evidences. State, Federal and other external monitoring or audits may be conducted every 2 to 5 years. Large Scale Program Evaluations are recommended on a 5-10 year cycle in order to support systemic improvements and quality assurance.