The Richmond County School System (RCSS) utilizes an electronic flyer delivery tool called Peachjar. Peachjar provides an innovative flyer management system that sends school-approved E-flyers directly to parents/guardians and displays them on each school website. Parents can easily find and view flyers and take immediate action to sign up for activities and events. Digital flyers approved by RCSS will be accessible to parents and the community and viewed as visually engaging images right on your smartphone or computer screen. Approved flyers will be posted to each school’s dedicated flyer page and can be viewed by clicking on the Peachjar button/link located on each school’s homepage.
please click here to register with Peachjar as a "Community Organization" and upload your flyer for approval and distribution to your desired school(s). You may also visit online at www.peachjar.com or contact Peachjar directly by calling (877) 402-1786.
After your flyer has been submitted, it will be routed automatically to the school district office for approval. Thank you for your support as we automate our flyer distribution process.
FLYER APPROVAL GUIDELINES For approval, flyers must meet the following criteria:
- Flyers must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of RCSS and/or benefiting the population of RCSS in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply System endorsement of any identified product and/or services.
- Be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
Flyers will be denied if they meet the following criteria:
- Publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Proselytize religious beliefs.
- Are for events deemed not suitable for children.
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Position the system on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.