• Cathy Johnson, MBA  
    Contact Us

    Dana Bing, DC
    Assistant Director

    Arielle Kremer, MS

    Patricia Fisher, RD, LD

    Sharon Stroman, MAEd

    Christopher Krygier
    IT Specialist   

    Ashley Whitener
    Resource Manager

    Modupeola Awoyemi

    Renee Harris

    Cheryl McGaskey

    Deanna Shanks

    Gail Packer-Hobday
    Staff Accountant

    Carolyn Gibson
    Data Specialist

    Barbara Martin
    Administrative Assistant

    Gayle Smith 
    Administrative Assistant  
  •  Richmond County


      Nutrition Services  

    Nutrition Services Logo


    864 Broad Street, 2nd Floor

    Augusta, Georgia 30901

    Phone:  (706) 826-1122  Fax:  (706) 826-4647


    "Nourishing Excellence in Richmond County"


    Useful Links


     MySchoolBucks Logo         




    Free/Reduced Meal Applications

    Aplicación de comidas gratis/reducida



    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,&nbsp;color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.&nbsp;Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.&nbsp; Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.&nbsp; Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.&nbsp;To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the <a title="USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form" href="">USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form</a>, (AD-3027) found online at: <a title="Compliant Filling website" href=""></a>, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) &nbsp;fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.