Monday is the last opportunity to retrieve items that were left behind and to get summer packets. The hours are 7:00am to 8:00am and 1:00pm-6:00pm. The line will close promptly at 8:00am and again at 6:00 pm. Please use the following procedures:
· This is a drive-through; please do not get out of your car
· You will need to make a sign for the front window of the car with child’s name, grade, and teacher’s name
· You will need to come to the front of the school/the bus loading zone
· Parents will pull-up as directed by staff, stop, pop the trunk; summer packets and/or belongings will be placed in the trunk
· You may also drop off books
· We need for all parents to come for the summer packets even if no belongings were left
· This is your last opportunity
Vision: The Richmond County School System will provide an equitable education for all students to prepare them for life beyond the classroom.
Mission: Building a globally competitive school system that educates the whole child through teaching, learning, collaboration, and innovation.