Wanda Cave, Supervisor
Phone: (706) 826-1310 - Ext. 5490
Alice Ford, Assistant
Phone: (706) 826-1310 - Ext. 5492
Given the legal access and shelter in place restrictions imposed during the current Covid-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily updated our process for fulfilling transcript requests for current and former students.
For Current Students and 2021 Transcript Requests/Employee Verifications...Please contact the School Counselor directly.
Click on Your School To Contact Your School Counselor:
For Former Students (2020 and Prior) and Employee Verifications:
You may request here: https://richmondga.scriborder.comHoursMonday - Friday8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Student Records Office is a division of the Student Services Department. This division maintains academic records of all former students of Richmond County Schools. The "Student Records Authorization" form is located at the bottom of this page.
Requests for transcripts may be:
* Mailed to RCSS Student Records, 864 Broad Street, Augusta, Ga. 30901... (DO NOT MAIL CASH)
* Faxed to 706-826-4625...
* Obtained in person at the Student Records office on the first floor of the Central Office Building located at 864 Broad Street between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
* New Service: Online Ordering Beginning January 1, 2020 - https://richmondga.scriborder.com/
Appropriate written authorization, identification (official photo ID) and signatures are required. The student (or guardian, if the student is under 18) must sign the request and release form before any information can be released.
Transcripts are $10.00 (cash or money order only). No personal checks.
For more information, please call the Student Records Office at
706-826-1310, ext. 5492 & 5490
TO OBTAIN A COPY OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA...
* Click on the form below - "Students Records Authorization" to approve the release of your information (diploma or transcript).
* On line item #1, indicate "order diploma".
* Email a copy of your ID along with this completed form.
* We will then verify with Jostens your graduation date. Once we verify the graduation date, we will reply to your email with the contact information for Jostens. It may take 8 weeks or more to receive your diploma.