School System business days:
Department #: 706-826-1129
Courtney Mayes - Records Assistant
Phone: 706-826-1310, x 5490
Alice Ford - Records Supervisor
Phone: (706) 826-1310, x 5492
Given the legal access during the current Covid-19 Pandemic, we have updated our process for fulfilling transcript requests for current and former students.
For current students and 2021 Transcript Requests/Employee Verifications...Please contact the School Counselor directly.
Click on your school below to contact your School Counselor:
For Former Students (2020 and Prior) and Employee Verifications:
You may request here: https://richmondga.scriborder.comHoursMonday - Friday8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Student Records Office is a division of the Student Services Department. This division maintains academic records of all former students of Richmond County Schools. Once your order has been placed & paid for, please allow 5 "school calendar" business days for processing.
Requests for transcripts and/or education verifications may be obtained:
* ONLINE: Click here to order & pay for your transcripts and/or education verification When ordering online, Transcripts are $14.00.....Education verifications are $19.00
* Mail your request & money order to RCSS Student Records, 864 Broad Street, Augusta, Ga. 30901... (MONEY ORDERS ONLY - WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS) By mail, transcripts are $10.00. Student Records Authorization to Release Information form
Appropriate written authorization, identification (official photo ID) and signatures are required. The student (or guardian, if the student is under 18) must sign the request and release form before any information can be released.
For more information, please call the Student Records Office at 706-826-1310, ext. 5490 & 5492
TO OBTAIN A COPY OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA...
* Click on the form below - "Students Records Authorization" to approve the release of your information (diploma or transcript).
* On line item #1, indicate "order diploma".
* Email a copy of your ID along with this completed form.
* We will then verify with Jostens your graduation date. Once we verify the graduation date, we will reply to your email with the contact information for Jostens. It may take 8 weeks or more to receive your diploma.