Degrees and Certifications:
Dr. Lydia Barnwell-Dunn
School Social Worker
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
From Your School Social Worker
My name is Dr. Lydia Barnwell-Dunn and I am your assigned School Social Worker for the 2022-2023 academic year.
A Little About Me: I have worked collectively in fields of education and social work for approximately 28 years. This is my sixth year as a chool social worker in Richmond County Public Schools and I am eager to serve the consumers of this county. Prior to becoming a school social worker, I taught high school English and Special Education for 12 years at Burke County High School in Waynesboro, Georgia.
Terrace Manor Elementary School (Home School)
Meadowbrook Elementary School
Bayvale Elementary School
Gracewood Elementary School
Examples of Services Provided to Students, Families, Faculty and Staff
- Academic Support Services
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral Support
- School Supplies
- Clothing Assistance
- Homeless Assistance and Advocacy
- Child care assistance referrals
- Assist with accessing medical services (i.e., dental, medical, eye)
- Early education intervention
- Utility and/or Rental Assistance Referral
- Crisis/Mental health assistance
- Relationship Issues/Domestic Violence
- School Issues for Child (behavioral, academic, attendance, small groups)
- www.scraeoa.org - Click here to access multiple resources listed above, including food options.
I look forward to working collaboratively with each one of you and providing exceptional service to the students and families of Richmond County Public Schools.
I can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may notify your child's teacher or contact the front office of your child's school for needed services.