Ta Lesha PhillipsGrade(s): K-5Subject(s): Physical Education2019-2020 Teacher of the Year.Contact information:Office Hours: 8:00- 8:15
- Office: (706) 771-2881 ext: 8
- Text: @237h2f TO: 81010
- Fill out "Reaching CoachTPhillips" form below
~ A Cut Above The Rest~
Physical Education Department
I'm excited that I GET to be your wonderful child's Physical Education teacher. I am certified to teach in the great peach state as well as my home state, Alabama.
Other amazing adventures include:
- Lead liaison of Campus Safety for our school
- Active member of our Leadership/School Improvement team
- Chairperson for the field/fitness days
- Sponsor of the Georgia SHAPE and HealthMPowers Programs
- ELK HOOP Shoot(Basketball), Track & Field and golf Coach
- Endorsed Certified teacher of English Language Learners
Also, highly experienced in
- Mentor for new teachers in the Strategically Mentoring and Retaining Teachers program.
- Mentor and tutor students with an afterschool program.
- Jefferson Energy Cooperative grant writer and award recipient
- Coordinator for Jump rope for the American Heart Association.
Last but certainly not least PROUD MOTHER of my beautiful daughter