Dr. Willie AdkinsonPrincipalPhone: 706.592.3987Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJonavon HarrisAssistant PrincipalPhone: 706.592.3987Email: email@example.comDr. Tangy HowardAssistant PrincipalPhone: 706.592.3987Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgShauntrice JordanBookkeeper/Secretary to the PrincipalPhone: 706.592.3987Email: email@example.com
Dear Spirit Creek Families,
My name is Willie Adkinson and I am so excited to introduce myself as the new principal of Spirit Creek Middle School. I am honored to have been selected to join the Dolphin Dynasty, which is known far and wide for its dedication to excellence. Over the past 17 years, I have worked as a teacher and administrator, but I consider my most important job to be that of a child advocate. I will spend a lot of time with your children, getting to know their personalities, learning styles and interests. I will celebrate their successes, small and large. I will encourage them every day and let them know they are valued and have a special place in our school community. Not only am I excited to begin working with your children, but I look forward to the work we will do together. As the old African Proverb states, “It takes a village to raise a child.” I am excited to see your children through your eyes. I cannot wait to share with you the great things they do throughout their days here at Spirit Creek. And of course, I will be here to work with you should they need any help navigating any aspect of the school day. My goal is to ensure that all children are healthy, happy and safe, so they may learn as much as they can.
Dr. Willie Adkinson
Spirit Creek Middle School Principal
SPIRIT CREEK MIDDLE SCHOOL LEARNING PLAN
Assignments for All Students
- Minimum of 20 minutes of Reading Daily
- Have your child keep a log of the time she or he started reading and the Title of Reading Material
- 45 minutes of iReady Math and 45 minutes of iReady Reading Weekly
Items of Note
- Check Infinite Campus for grades regularly.
- Check RCBOE.org and RCBOE.org/SpiritCreek for updates
- Check Teacher’s Webpage for Additional Assignments
- Teachers will be available via email to answer questions and assist parents and students with assignments
- See Staff and Departments section of the SCMS Website for teacher's email addresses