- All Categories
- Select Month
- Select Year
Past Due Assignments
Teacher: Marnie, BowlesPara Pro: Darlene CaperGrade(s):KindergartenSubject(s):ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Please check your child's bookbag and folder daily.
- For any absences, please send a Dr's excuse or a parent excuse the day the student returns to school.
- Your child' s behavior chart will be in their folder. Please review and initial daily.
- Students can be at school as early as 7:50 for breakfast and the tardy bell is at 8:20.
- At the end of the day, student dismissal begins at 3:05.
- Read with your child daily.
- Please send any money in an envelope labeled with your child's name, what it is for, and place it in your child's folder.
- You may contact me through my email firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can send a note in your child's folder, or through class dojo.
Welcome to our Kindergarten class. Ms.Capers and I are thrilled to have your children this year. We will start off the year learning classroom rules and procedures, making new friends, and getting acclimated to our class schedule. We will try to update you on things that we are learning in class and let you know how your child is progressing throughout the school year.