Langford School Counseling Mission & Beliefs
Langford School Counseling Mission:
To prepare each individual student for success and graduation in high school through a comprehensive School Counseling Program focused on social, emotional, academic and career development.
Langford School Counseling Beliefs:
- All students are capable of learning and succeeding.
- All students are unique and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- The WHOLE student (social, emotional, and academic) must be developed for success in school and beyond
- Learning is a life-long process.
- A positive school climate is essential for student achievement.
- The diverse needs of all students must be addressed through the school counseling program.
- A comprehensive, developmental school counseling program is not a support service but an integral part of the total education program.
- The use of data to drive decsion making.