National School Counseling Week 2022, "School Counseling: Better Together," will be celebrated February 7-11, 2022, to focus public attention on the unique contribution of school counselors within U.S. school systems. National School Counseling Week highlights the tremendous impact school counselors can have in helping students achieve school success and plan for a career.
Degrees and Certifications:
MEET THE COUNSELOR for 10th & 11th grade
This is my first year as a high school counselor, and I'm excited about this new journey!
My motto is, "My life extends far beyond the limitations of me!" It is my belief that we can make this school year amazing, and help to make the kids successful and impactful...together!!
- Individual student counseling
- Small group counseling
- Developing student success plans
- Classroom guidance lessons & social emotional support
- Assisting Students with post-secondary goals
- Mentorship Programs
- Leadership Program
- Career Development
- Analyzing Student Data
- Collaborating with Administrative Staff, Parents, and Teachers
- Record Keeping
- Culture and Climate
- Community Collaboration
- Minute meetings to touch base with the students
- Student needs assessments to determine needs of students and school as a whole
- Encourager of creative ideas in the school for students
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
- Community Resources
- TO BE ANNOUNCED...Please schedule a meeting if you have any personal needs that I may be able to assist with.
Motivated individual with counseling experience, knowledge of human psychology, and skills in educational guidance and support.
B.A. Psychology and Sociology (May 2006)
Augusta State University
M.A. Professional Counseling
Grand Canyon University (2015)
Post Graduate Certificate School Counseling
University of North Carolina at Charlotte (2020)
GaPSC School Counselor Certified (2021)
(P) 706-772-8140 Ext. 2562
NEWSLETTER LINK: https://www.smore.com/8nm40-cross-creek-high-school