Mrs. JonesRoom 2224th Grade ELAReading Gives UsSomeplaceTo Go When We Have To StayWhere We Are.By Mason Cooley
- Parents please make sure to check Classtag daily for updates, assignments, and other important information.
- Parents who are not on Classtag still have access to the assignments and information by viewing my class webpage.
- Office hours when I can be reached are before school from 7:00 A.M to 7:15 A.M and after school from 2:45 P.M to 3:00 P.M.
- Teacher work hours are from 7:15-3:15 daily. Due to Covid19 I am not available for face to face meetings. I will meet with parents by appointments before and after school to speak with you by phone, Teams, or Zoom.
- Breakfast for students is from 7:00-7:25.
- The students work day is from 7:30-2:30 daily with the exception of scheduled early release days.
- Jan. 11th-13th Student Learn@Home Packet and Report Card Pick-Up from 8:30-1:00 daily.
- Jan. 25 Beginning of Q3 (Tenative) Parents please make sure all Learn@Home work is complete. Incomplete assignments will have a negative impact on grading.
- Feb. 8 Progress Reports
- Feb. 12th Student Holiday
- Feb. 15th Presidents Day (No School)