Welcome to Mrs. Jones 3rd GradeClassroom 209
- Parents please make sure that you are checking your child's agenda/binders every night. Homework is given on a nightly basis.
- A conduct grade is given daily and should be signed by a parent or guardian and returned to school.
- I will use Classtag as my means of communication with parents. Please make sure that you sign up so that we can keep the lines of communication open. Also please make sure that I have a current working phone number on file.
- Parents please encourage your child to display proper school and classroom behavior. Third grade is the start of the testing grade for the GAMilestone Assessment. When attention is taken away from teaching to correct behavior affects everyone.
- Parents, if your childs method of transportation should change we will need to have documentation in writting. We are not allowed to change transportation without a not or phone call from the parent. This is to ensure that your child makes it home safely.