Use the instructions below or watch the video to learn how to record your entry into Flipgrid.
- Go to the events page on the school website.
- In the left-hand menu, click on the appropriate grade.
- Click on the link for Flipgrid at the top of the page.
- On the Flipgrid site, click on record a response.
- Click Join with Microsoft
- Login with the student's Office 365 UN and password.
- To record, click on the red camera.
- Have the student record themselves reciting/performing the poem.
- When the student is finished, click on the camera again.
- Click on the green arrow that says next on the lower right-hand side of the recording screen.
- When the video has finished processing, click the green arrow that says next again.
- The Display name should be the student's first name.
- Have the student add a title.
- Click submit.
- Click complete.