Welcome to the Lucy C. Laney Media CenterHours of Operation6:45 AM - 2:30 PM
- All students must have a pass to enter the media center. This includes during lunch.
- Passes from substitute teachers will not be accepted.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK PERMITTED IN THE MEDIA CENTER.
- Please sign-in upon arrival.
- Cell phones are NOT permitted. Technology is available for use in the media center.
Mini Computer Lab
- Books and Textbooks available for check-out or use in media center
- Maker Space with Technology Kits
- Project Work Spaces including supplies to include construction paper, scissors, glue, markers
- Poster Boards available for $.50 each
- Ear Buds $2.00 each
Group Work Spaces
- 16 computers available for research and homework
- Printing available on select computers
- $.10 per page black and white
- $.25 per page for color
Presentations and LessonsMedia Center Handbook
- Group tables for projects or collaboration
- Promethean Board for Presentations
Mrs. Jessica HillMedia SpecialistPhone: 706.823.6900 x1806Email: HillJe1@boe.richmond.k12.ga.us