Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does school begin and end? The school day for students occurs between 8:15 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
- When can students enter the building? 7:45 a.m.
- What time is breakfast? 7:45 a.m.-8:25 a.m.
- What are the procedures for car riders? Parents should drive into the parking lot and remain in car line. The "car sign" should be displayed when picking up child(ren). Students will be escorted to cars by school staff members.
- How can I contact my child's teacher? The best way to contact me is via ClassDojo. (I will send you information on ClassDojo when your child is registered.) You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In cases of emergency, call the school at (706)592-3723.
- How do I access Student Handbooks? https://www.rcboe.org/Domain/3655