Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Cheryl Elder, Principal
School Hours 8:15 a.m.- 3:15 p.m.
Our mission at Copeland Elementary is to provide rigorous and relevant instruction to prepare
Copeland Elementary will provide a well-balanced curriculum through the use of innovative teaching strategies and technology to meet the varied needs of students.
- We believe all students can learn.
- We believe education is the responsibility of the home, school, and community.
- Our caring, dependable staff will provide a safe environment for successful learning.
- It is our responsibility to emphasize the growth of the whole person.
- Administrators, teachers, and parents are responsible for the discipline of the students.
- Each student should be responsible and accountable for his/her actions.
- Administrators, teachers, custodial staff, and students will work together to promote understanding, respect, trust, and support for one another.
- A well-rounded curriculum, implemented by appropriate use of innovative instructional techniques, resource materials, technology, and educational equipment can meet the needs of students with varying abilities, backgrounds, and interests.